At least six terrorists were killed and seven security personnel embraced martyrdom as forces clearance operation in Balochistan’s Muslim Bagh area ended on Saturday, the military’s media wing said.
In a press release, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said it completed the clearance operation it began a day ago — when it had already killed two terrorists — earlier this morning. “All six terrorists in the compound who were well equipped have been sent to hell,” it stated.
The statement further said, “In the process of clearance operation, seven sons of the soil, including a civilian, have embraced shahadat (martyrdom) while another six individuals, including a woman, have been injured.”
Moreover, a hostage rescue operation was also conducted to save three families from a residential block, the ISPR said. “The terrorists had not even spared children from their horrendous approach,” it added.
Chief Minister Balochistan, Mir Quddus Bizenjo strongly condemned the attack on the security forces’ camp in the Muslim Bagh area of Killa Saifullah district. In a statement issued here on Saturday, Mr. Bizenjo expressed grief and sorrow over the martyrdom of brave security personnel.
He hailed the bravery of the soldiers for defending the country and killing six terrorists on the spot.