Gas leakage killed a father and three sons in Quetta’s Jan Muhammad Road on Tuesday morning. The room was filled with gas and the victims were sleeping inside. All four victims breathed their last inside the room. Residents of the area rushed towards the affected room and retrieved the dead bodies.
The dead bodies were shifted to the civil hospital Quetta. Heartbreaking scenes were witnessed on the eve of shifting the dead bodies to their house in the Killi Kamalo area of Quetta. Gas leakage and explosions have claimed scores of precious human lives in Quetta, especially in the prevailing chilly weather.
This incident has come a week after the gas leakage incident claimed the lives of six family members in the Satellite Town area of Quetta. People have lashed out at the Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) for its failure to make sure prior announcement before the gas load shedding in Quetta and other parts of Balochistan.
Despite repeated attempts, this scribe was unable to speak to the SSGC officials since the Spokesman of the company is based in Karachi a.