Gas leakage blast injured 7 in Quetta Pashtoonabad
A gas leakage blast has injured 7 people in Quetta’s Pashtoonabad area on Thursday morning. The injured also include women and children. Police sources said the room was filled with gas after a leakage in the heater.
When the family got up and wanted to switch on the gas heater, there was a blast. The blast injured all seven family members in the Pashtoonabad area of Quetta.
Rescue workers and local residents of the area rushed all the injured to the burn unit of the Bolan Medical Hospital for medical treatment. Emergency was imposed in the hospital to treat the injured of the blast. All the injured had suffered burn injuries.
Gas load shedding and poor gas heaters and pipelines have claimed scores of precious human lives in Quetta in every winter season.