Poisonous gas in a water pool claims 7 lives in Chaman

The dead bodies shifted to civil hospital Chaman

0

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

From Syed Sardar Muhammad Khondai

CHAMAN: Seven people died in a water pool because of poisonous gas in the Trunch road area of the city. Muhammad Mohsin, a police officer told the daily Quetta Voice that a laborer was engaged in the cleanliness of the water pool when got unconscious due to poisonous gas. One by one, other victims went to rescue the laborer. However, all of them became unconscious and died inside the water pool, Mr. Mohsin mentioned. Two people also became unconscious and were shifted to hospital for medical treatment.

The dead bodies were shifted to civil hospital Chaman and a large number of people gathered in the hospital. Locals told the daily Quetta Voice that the water pool was established at the roof of a famous shop located on the Trunch road area of the city.

Heart-breaking scenes were witnessed, when the dead bodies were shifted to Chaman civil hospital. A large number of people gathered at the hospital. The dead bodies were later shifted to their homes after postmortem by hospital staff.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.