Balochistan confirms 338 new cases as tally rises to 7,673

The virus has caused 75 deaths so far

0

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Staff Reporter:

Balochistan health department on Thursday confirmed 338 new cases as the tally reached 7,673 in the province. The province has confirmed 75 deaths caused by the novel coronavirus so far since the outbreak of the pandemic.

Balochistan health department has conducted over 35,000 tests of the nvoel corona virus since the outbreak of the deadly virus across the globe. Over 2,600 patients have recovered from the COVID19 in the province, the Corona Cell Balochistan said in its daily situation report released to the press said on Thursday evening.

Most of the patients have recovered at their homes while battling the deadly virus. Balochistan government has also decided to provide multivitamins to the patients battling the virus at their homes. This was announced by the Spokesman government of Balochistan, Liauqat Shahawani while addressing a press conference the other day. Though, a practical step is yet to be made in this regard by the Balochistan government.

The virus has spread to 30 out of a total of 33 districts of Balochstan, the Corona Cell data shows.

 

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.