COVID-19: 5 more cases in Balochistan confirmed tally rises to 175
17 patients recovered so far in Balochistan
By Our Staff Reporter
QUETTA: Five new cases of novel coronavirus were confirmed in Balochistan on Friday evening. With the confirmation of five fresh cases, the number has risen to 175 cases in the province.
Spokesman health directorate in a daily situation report released to the press said, a total of 175 patients have contracted the novel coronavirus in the province so far. However, the results of 1996 patients have come negative after conducting their tests, he mentioned.
The Spokesman thus said the number of suspected patients in the province has been recorded 2,401. Since the outbreak of COVID19, the Balochistan province has confirmed one death hitherto.
The provincial government has declared an emergency and imposed partial lockdown to halt the spread of novel coronavirus in the province. All doctors and other health professionals have been put on high alert to cope with the situation developed in the aftermath of a novel coronavirus in the province.
Sheikh Zayed Hospital has been declared as the specific location for novel coronavirus patients in the province. Currently, all the patients have been kept at Sheikh Zayed hospital for medical treatment.